Fully tested to meet European safety standards, our insect repellents offer superb protection for the whole family. We have rigorously tested them to make sure they work both in terms of performance and ease of application.
Click to view our Insect Repellents.
How to Apply Trek DEET & DEET-Free Repellents:
All Pyramid insect repellents are available in easy to use pump sprays, and in 100ml and 60ml sizes. Both bottle sizes are suitable for carrying on board aeroplanes in hand luggage.
- Spray evenly onto any exposed areas of skin.
- Avoid spraying onto sunburnt, sensitive or damaged skin, and eyes and mouth.
- Where possible choose long sleeved shirts and long trousers to reduce exposed skin and the amount you need to apply.
- These repellents are not designed for use on covered skin or clothing. DEET may damage synthetic fabrics if applied in large amounts.
- Do not spray Trek DEET mosquito repellent on plastics or varnished floors.
- Wash the palms of your hands after applying DEET, or if not possible, apply on skin using the back of your hand.
- We advise washing the skin where Trek was applied to remove any residual before going to bed.
- Apply sunscreen first, allow approximately 15 minutes for it absorb thoroughly into the skin, and then apply the insect repellent.
If you forget to apply a repellent, our Aloe Vera Bug Bite Relief is just what you need. A soothing bite-relief spray, it helps to relieve the itching and pain from bites and stings fast.
For further information please see our FAQs and the Choosing Your Repellent guide below.
Every effort is taken to ensure that the information published on this website is accurate and informative. It is not intended to replace a consultation with an appropriately qualified medical practitioner.